If you want to go don't wait!
Only $600 to hold your spot!
Day 1: Travel day
Board an overnight flight to Reykjavik.
REYKJAVIK 4 nights
Day 2: Arrival in Reykjavik
Included meals: Dinner
Welcome to Iceland! Get a feel for Reykjavik, often called the greenest city on Earth, with your Tour Director leading the way.
• See the Höfôi House, Perlan Restaurant and the presidential residence at Bessastadir
• Visit Hallgrim’s Church and the University District
• Pass the Old Town Center, Parliament House and modern City Hall
• Glimpse the artwork of Ásmundur Sveinsson and Einar Jónsson, both famous Icelandic artists
Join your fellow travelers for a welcome dinner this evening.
Day 3: The Golden Circle
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Leave the bustle of Reykjavik behind as you travel the Golden Circle, a ring of some of Iceland’s most magnificent natural wonders.
• Stop at Thingvellir National Park to see the Althing, an open-air governmental assembly that was established in 930 and continued to meet until 1798
• Explore the Great Geysir Geothermal Area, located in the Haukadalur Valley
• Discover Gullfoss, or the Golden Waterfall, a natural wonder and the most powerful waterfall in Europe
Day 4: The South Coast
Included meals: Breakfast
Embark on an excursion to the South Coast, a lowland region of lush farmland, striking waterfalls, beaches, glaciers and picturesque villages.
• Stand behind the impressive Seljalandsfoss waterfall
• View the Eyjafjallajökull volcano
• Marvel at the beauty of the Sólheimajökull glacier (weather permitting)
• Walk on the South Coast’s black sands
Day 5: The Blue Lagoon
Included meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Spend the morning exploring on your own or add an excursion.
This afternoon, travel to the Blue Lagoon, a famed geothermal spa known for its restorative properties.
• Float weightlessly in the ethereal light-blue waters
• Choose to purchase therapeutic spa treatments and massages
Say goodbye to your group at a farewell dinner this evening.
Day 6: Departure
Included meals: Breakfast (excluding early morning departures)
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
*price Does not include flights
I'll have the exact dates soon!
Message me for more details!